Our offices and freight logistics centre are located in Lima Cargo City, a logistics complex with the most modern and comprehensive air freight infrastructure in Latin America, enabling us to provide differentiated benefits and the confidence that comes from a totally secure operation.
- 20,000 m² of warehouse capacity
- Direct access to the ramp at Lima's Jorge Chavez International Airport through a tunnel 380 meters long
- More than 1,700 GSE specialized equipment, motorized and non-motorized
- Secure vaults for valuable cargo, both incoming and outgoing
- More than 15,000 m³ of cold storage
- Customs duty payment module
- Bank office
- Offices of the main organisations involved in foreign trade: Nacional de Aduanas y de Administración Tributaria–SUNAT, Servicio Nacional de Sanidad Agraria del Perú - SENASA, among others.
Our aim is to provide secure, rapid and efficient airport services. For that reason at Talma we have invested large sums in our security systems:
- Closed circuit television with 380 cameras and continual digital recording equipment covering the accesses and monitoring our operations in Lima and provinces
- The latest X-ray equipment in accordance with the requirements of Peru's Civil Aviation Authority – DGAC, certified by the Transportation Security Administration - TSA
- IONSCAN trace detection equipment
- Security guards 24 hours a day, 365 days of the year
- Carefully chosen and trained personnel
- Preventive security system in the supply chain for security processes
- We work with the international leader in airport security
- Sniffer dogs to provide early detection during inspections of air freight.